A Unique Jamaica Vacation
Rhodes Beach Resort Negril has 27 rooms, including suites, villas and family cottages. It is located at Samuel's Bay, on a magnificent, 500-acre historic Jamaican estate just 8 miles east of Negril. It directly faces the Caribbean Sea and includes its own reef-shielded bay and mile of coastline with private beaches. The coral reef at Samuels Bay is one of the healthiest in Jamaica and perfect for snorkeling or scuba diving. Mangrove swamps, a crocodile habitat, a bird sanctuary, a haven for Indian Blue peacocks, abundant indigenous plants, and acres of unspoiled tropical forest allows the traveler to truly experience the beautiful island of Jamaica.
Scuba Diving Vacations
Scuba right off Samuel's Bay, in one of the most pristine reefs in Jamaica. Learn More...
Things to do
Ride one of our famous horses along our natural untouched coastline right into the blue waters of the Caribbean for a cool dip. Snorkel our one mile of healthy coral reef along the shallows, or ride out further to Snorkel, Scuba Dive or Fish beyond the reef in our Glass Bottom Boat. Visit our Crocodile & Mangrove Reserve, or take our New Arawak Cave Tour into the quaint town of Cousin's Cove and home to over 20 thousand indigenous bats. Learn More...
New! Jamaican Cave Tours
See where the original inhabitants of Jamaica lived over 500 years ago. Explore an authentic, mile-long Arawak Cave. Learn More...
Rhodes Resort at-a-Glance
- 27 Rooms, Villas and Suites decorated with original art
- Seaside, Garden and Hillside Accommodations
- Express Check-In and Check-Out
- Transportation Services
- Free High Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Free Use of Cell Phone (air-time not included)
- One mile of Private Beaches and Shoreline
- 24-hour Security
- Mineral Spring/Seawater Infinity-style Oceanside Pool
- Natural Setting
- Hassle Free Beaches
- Eco-Friendly and Low-Density
- Village Atmosphere and Family-Friendly
- Gift shop
- Performance Stage
- Playfield for Soccer and Volleyball
- Picnic Grounds with Covered Tables
- Boat Docks
- Small Meeting Room